Dr Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen (APJ) Abdul Kalam, born on 15 October 1931 is an Indian Scientist and administrator who has been the President of India between 2002-2007. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam studied Physics at St Joseph’s College in Tiruchirappalli and then went on to study Aerospace engineering at Madras Institute of Technology(MIT).
For many years Dr APJ Abdul Kalam have inspired the citizens of India with his books, poetry and speeches. He has been one of those pioneers for modern India who has always showed tremendous faith in Indian youth. Through his numerous speeches Dr APJ Abdul Kalam have really given modern India some really rare and inspiring quote that can motivate any student. So here is list of top 20 Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes for students motivation
Dr APJ Abdul kalam quotes on success
1. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.”
2. “Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.”
3. “All Birds find shelter during a rain.
But Eagle avoids rain by flying above
Related: 34 Albert Einstein quotes for students inspiration
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on Failure
4. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough”.
6. If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”.
End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.”
If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”.
So Let’s be positive.
7. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”
8. “Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.”
Related: 9 toxic habits you may process as a 20 year old and how to overcome them.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on Thinking
9. “I will not be presumptuous enough to say that my life can be a role model for anybody; but some poor child living in an obscure place in an underprivileged social setting may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped. It could perhaps help such children liberate themselves from the bondage of their illusory backwardness and hopelessness?”
10. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
11. “Thinking is progress. Non-thinking is stagnation of the individual, organisation and the country. Thinking leads to action. Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant. Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.”
Dr APJ Abdul kalam quotes for young students
12. “My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.”
13. “While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.”
14. “For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.”
15. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
16. “Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension”
17. “Science has revealed that the human body is made up of millions and millions of atoms… For example, I am made up of 5.8 x 10^27 atoms.”
Reated: 9 time management tips for students with quotes
Dr APJ Abdul kalam Quotes on Dream
18. “Dream, Dream Dream
Dreams transform into thoughts
And thoughts result in action.”
19. “This is my belief that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins”.
20. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”
So if you can, share these Dr APJ Abdul Kalam quotes for students with more students and enthusiast like you using our sharing buttons at the bottom.
Photo credit : Tulane Public Relations