Updated on 27 / 7 /2014
Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany on 14 March 1879. He was considered as one of the greatest physicist the world has ever known. Albert Einstein is very well known for developing the general theory of relativity and also for discovering the worlds most popular equation, E = mc2. With being an physicist he was also very well known as one of the smartest person in the world with an IQ of 160. Albert Einstein received a Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921 for his services to theoretical physics and also for discovery of law of photoelectric effect. Even though Albert Einstein was one of the greatest physicist, many people mostly students all over the globe like Albert Einstein for his sharp words and quotation. So here are 21 Albert Einstein quotes that will inspire any engineering or science student.
1. Logic takes you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.
2. Genius is 1% talent and 99% Hard work.
3. Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.
4. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
5. Only two things are infinite, the Universe and Human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
6. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
7. True sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
8. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
9. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
10. I have no special talent, I’m only passionately curios.
11. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well.
12. A clever man solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
13. It’s not that I’m so smart. But I stay with problems much longer.
14. If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
15. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
16. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.
17. No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.
18. There are two ways to live. You can live as if nothing is a miracle, you can live as if everything is a miracle.
19. I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
20. Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
21. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
22. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
23. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of Character.
24. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
25. It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
26. If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
27. Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
28. There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
29. The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
30. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
31. Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
32. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
33. If A is success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play and Z is keeping your mouth shut.
34. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
We hope that Albert Einstein quotes will not only inspire you but will also make you think logically. So go ahead and share these amazing Albert Einstein quotes with your friends so even they can get inspired from Einstein’s wisdom. Which Albert Einstein quotes you liked the most, do let us know by sharing it with us in the comments below.
Photo credit: Ricardo Diaz