Staying motivated during exam could be one of the toughest tasks. There are so many topics that you have to study during the period of examination and that to in limited time frame. Maths and Physics formula, derivations, problems and questions that will make your head go nuts. Sometimes you study so much that you literally get exhausted and give up at the last minute. So whether you have finished studying everything or just getting started here are 30 inspiring quotes that will motivate you to the limits.
1. Forget past mistakes, forget failures, Forget everything expect what you are doing right now and do it
2. In order to succeed your desire for success must be greater than failure
3. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time
Related inspiring quotes: 25 Thomas Edison quotes for success
4. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm
5. Fail 7 times, stand up 8
6. Knowing is not enough, we must apply Willing is not enough, we must do
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
7. Striving to success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted
8. Failure defeats losers. Failure inspires Winners
9. Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
10. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is courage to continue that counts.
11. The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, not lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will
12. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle
-Christian D. Larson
13. The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender
14. I hated every minute of training. But I said suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion
Related inspiring quotes: 24 Muhammad Ali quotes for your motivation
15. Never leave that till tomorrow, which you can do today
16. Believe you can and you are half way there.
17. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination
18. During exams even if I know everything I pray to GOD, I’m the topper of my college and no one is able to match my score but when I pray, I never tell GOD that others should get less marks. I always pray that however the paper is, whoever my competition is, just give me the strength to get that 1 more mark.
-Wise topper of an Engineering College
19. Sometimes life’s hit you in the Head with a brick don’t lose faith
20. Perfection matters in engineering, whether you’re working on a big engineering project or writing an exam paper.
Related inspiring quotes: 30 Swami Vivekananda quotes that will make you wiser.
21. During exam time keep your mouth shut and let your hands do the talking, well done is always better than well said
22. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.
23. Either you run the day or the day runs YOU.
24. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
25. Talent you have naturally, Skill is only develop by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
26. Set your goals so high, and don’t stop till you get there.
27. The will to Win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the key that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
28. While preparing for engineering exams, it is not the quantity of attempt that matters, it’s the quality that matters the most. Attempting 80 and getting 70 is always better than attempting 100 and getting only 20.
-A wise Engineering student
29. You just can’t beat the person who never gives up
30. Don’t watch the clock, Do what it does, KEEP GOING
Now what are you waiting for, reach your full potential during this period of examination, be the best version of yourself, forget past mistakes, move forward and remember some guys are talented but talent is limited whereas Hardwork has no limit. So work hard, work smart and during this period of exam always remember no one can defeat or fail a person (including the one who checks the paper) who never gives up.
We hope these inspiring quotes would really help you in changing your mindset towards studies and pump you up to study properly during this crucial period of examination.
Updated on 27 / 7 / 2014.
Photo credit: David A Ellis