Motivation is one of the main confidence booster. As students we always feel good when we have someone who can make us feel good and boost our confidence. And so here are 25 motivational quotes that you can refer when you are feeling down
1. When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.
2. Setting goals is the first thing in turning the invisible into the visible.
3. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
– Ralph Marston
4. The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence call forth your best.
5. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving that goals.
6. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.
7. Set you goals high and don’t stop till you get there.
– Bo Jackson
8. Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertaking.
9. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
10. A lot of time people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
11. If you are studying for an exams you are not thinking about the results. If you are worried about the results, you can’t study a lot. So to be engaged and detached from the outcome is excellent. Excellence is behavior.
12. A good idea is about 10% and implementation and hard work and luck is 90%.
13. Successful people ask questions. They seek new teachers. They are always learning.
14. The future belongs to few of those who are willing to get their hands dirty.
15. I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
16. Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done. It;s always your choice.
17. You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
18. Be impeccable with your words. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the words to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your words in the direction of truth and love.
Miguel Angel Ruiz
19. Your attitude not your aptitude determines your altitude.
20. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb a little himself.
21. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut no matter how good somethings sound on the paper. The second is your are generally better of sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
22. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said you ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try’.
23. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer you fear do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
24. Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. You motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacle that will invariable come your way.
25. Do not wait. The time will never be just right. Start where you stand and work with whatever tools you may have at you commands, and better tools will be found and you go along.
Which motivational quote you really like the most? We hope you are pumped up and motivate after reading these amazing motivational quotes from the greatest personalities that ever lived on the planet. Anyways before you leave this page don’t forget to share your favorite motivational quote from the above 25 motivational quotes in the comments below.