Looking for some rare quotes on time? We all know time is the one of the most important commodity we all have in our life’s and how we use it makes the difference. So here are 25 of rarest quotes on time for your inspiration.
Quotes On Time
1. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done.
2. Don’t spend time beating on a wall hoping to transform it into a door
3. Waste your money and you are only out of money, but waste your time and you have lost a part of your life
4. Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than trying to solve them
5. You may delay, but time will not
Related: 9 Time Management Tips For Students With Quotes
6. Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance and medicine but lost time is gone forever
7. Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent
8. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
-M Scott Peck
9. Yesterdays the past, tomorrows the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.
10. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
11. The best thing about future is that it comes one day at a time
Related: 11 reasons why you must have a LinkedIn account
12. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
13. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
-John F Kennedy
14. Don’t waste your time with explanations, People only hear what they want to hear.
15. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
16. Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing.
17. Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the years as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value of a year while another man gets a full years value out of a week.
Related: What is a To-Do List and how to make a To-Do List in 5 steps
18. Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hand, but not you.
19. The key is not spending time. But investing in it.
20. When the bird is alive… It eats Ants. When the bird is dead.. Ant eats the bird. Time and Circumstances can change at any time. You may be powerful today. But remember. Time is more powerful than you! One tree makes a million match sticks… Only one match stick needed to burn a million trees.
21. Don’t say you do not have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.
-H. Jackson Brown Jr
22. In everyone’s life at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
23. Edison failed a 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if You fail a few times.
24. Move fast, take risk, it OK to try big things you are better of trying something and having it not work and learning from that than having not done anything at all
25. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do then the ones you did do… So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds of your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover
Many engineering students and engineers feel they have no time or less time to learn new things. But ask yourselves these Questions. Do I really manage my time well? How much time do I spend doing nothing? Right question ask at the right time help you realize the importance of time. So I believe these rare quotes on time will help inspire you and make better use of your time.