Born on 17 January 1942 Muhammad Ali is one of the all time greatest boxer the World has seen during the 1960’s and 1970’s. Nicknamed the “Peoples Champ” Muhammad Ali was one of the most followed personalities inside as well as outside the boxing ring. Muhammad Ali is an inspiration for many people’s around the world because of his sharp words and inspirational quotes. So here are 24 Muhammad Ali quotes for your inspiration.
1. I hated every minute of training but I said suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion.
2. Age is whatever you think it is, You are as old as you think.
3. Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.
4. Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learn the meaning of friendship you haven’t learn anything.
5. I have wrestled with alligators, I have tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightning and throw thunder in jail. You know I’m bad, just last week, I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick, I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.
6. The fight is won or lost far away from the witness, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; Long before I dance under those lights.
7. He who is not courageous enough to take risk will accomplish nothing in life.
8. Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you are going to be right.
9. Don’t count the days, make the days count.
10. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you are not pretend you are.
11. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
12. I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest. Not only do I knock them out, I pick the round.
13. If you ever dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
14. The man with no imagination has no wings.
15. The man who views the World at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
16. I figured that if I said it enough I would convince world that I was really the greatest.
17. It is the repetition of affirmation that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction things start to happen.
18. What keeps me going is GOALS.
19. It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, And I believed in myself.
20. I know where I’m going and I know the truth, And I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.
21. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
22. I never thought of losing, but now that it’s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
23. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The hands can’t hit what the eyes can’t see.
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they have been given than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact,
It’s an opinion,
Impossible is not a declaration, It’s is a dare,
Impossible is potential,
Impossible is temporary,
Impossible is nothing.
Which is one of your favorite Muhammad Ali quote from the list mentioned above, do share it with us in the comments below. And if you think these amazing Muhammad Ali quotes can inspire other to think like a champion than share it with other as well. Photo credit: benyupp